The Sabot Gen3 is the culmination of years spent in R&D. Our new “Mod” platform allows the user to alter the circuit via plug-n-play modules. Our modules are growing daily to include different variations of added tube gain stages, Boost/Overdrive circuits, Effects Loop with noise gate, and many more. The Sabot is designed for metal, but with minor alterations can easily be tailored to rock/hard rock. We post circuit mods that are built in to the PCB on our social media. These mods are simple component changes, removals, or plug in adapters.
– 2- 6550A , 4-ECC83
– Mallory-150 signal capacitors
– F&T/Nichicon Filter capacitors
– Metal Film ½ watt resistors for the ultimate quiet
– PTFE 20awg shielded cabling
– Hammond transformers and choke
– Buffered Series Effects loop
– Front Panel: Power switch, Standby switch, Resonance, Attack, Presence, Master, Bass, Sweep, Middle, Treble, Gain II, Gain I, Input
– Switches: Bright, Mode, Body, Focus
– Back: Send & Return Series Buffered loop with bypass, Impedance selector, Speaker outputs, Power Variac, Bias test points, Mains/HT Fuses, 120VAC Input.